- 體驗時間：單次課程為 2 小時，包含課後工具清理時間，實際依現場狀況為主。
- 報名對象：12 歲 (含) 以上。
- 體驗課費用內含：單次陶土教學 / 作品代上釉 / 現場工具使用 / 單件材料費 / 單件燒窯。＊若在時間內完成第二項作品，將另收燒窯費(以體積對照級距費用)。
- 若體溫超過 37.5 度或有呼吸道症狀者，請返家休息或立即就醫，歡迎您擇日再來。
- In our academy, you can experience the uniqueness of making your own pottery as a gift for yourself, your family, or your friends.
- We hope you get the best comprehension of the skills and knowledge of pottery, therefore one session will be divided into two stages, creating and glazing your own pottery.
- Our instructors will demonstrate how to create pottery step by step. You can also communicate with your instructor instantly if you have any questions.
- We aim to create a pottery academy with a fun atmosphere. There are complementary patterns and professional tools to help complete the course.
- All you have to do is to bring your passion to our academy and enjoy it the best.
What you have to know about our courses
- Time: 2.5 hours each session, cleaning time included. it may vary, depending on different learning situations in the session Age: above 12 years old (including 12 years old) Location: 1F., No. 40, Ln. 181, Sec. 4, Zhongxiao E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)w
- Transportation: Take the MRT to the「Zhongxiao Dunhua」Station, and follow the exit「1」. The walking distance to Round Round from Zhongxiao Dunhua Station is about 3 minutes
- Fee: The course fee includes: instructions on making pottery, glazing, materials, tools, and the firing process. If you have created two pieces within a single course, an extra fee is required for the second finished piece to be fired.
- Registration: you are welcome to attend our course even if you are an individual student. If there is any unpredictable situation that causes the cancellation of the course, we will inform you in advance and reschedule it to a suitable time.
- To ensure each students’ rights, unfortunately, we don’t allow accompanies if they aren’t attending the course, nor cooperate which multiple people to work on the same piece.
- Notes of the course:
1. There are 2 stages included in a single course, creating pottery, and glazing them, hence, it is required to book a glazing appointment about 3 weeks after creating the piece from clay.
2. During the firing process, there may be cracks due to the form of the clay not being firm enough during the making stage. if this happens. we will inform you spontaneously by having a call.
3. The final firing process will be completed two weeks after glazing, therefore, you can choose to pick up your pottery in person or to receive it by a paid delivery.
You are welcome to ask for more detailed information about parent & children courses or book the entire session for independent groups and company-based groups. We hope you can enjoy the best pottery-creating time here with your family, friends and colleagues.
For further detail, please do not hesitate to call: 02-2776-2787.
How we respond to Covid-19
- We sanitize the door handles, the front desk, the cashier counter, the teaching desks, the facilities, and all areas regularly. We welcome you to come to Round Round without worries.
- Customers are also required to fill up a list with some personal information to track back if needed.
- We will also measure your body temperature, and sanitize both hands when you enter Round Round.
- Instructors and assistants will put on masks during the whole course. Students are also required to put on their masks. ( please make sure to bring your own masks)
- If your body temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees or appears to have the symptoms of covid-19, please find medical help or stay home to rest. We welcome you to visit us again later on.